Saturday, March 24, 2012

In Memory of you ...




 

You were abandoned
malnourished
depressed
sick

longing for belonging

love
from a mother and a father.






NOW

you are healed

well

happy

whole

in the arms of JESUS.







There are many of us who are grieving for you, sweet princess - and we miss you:


Remmie, who took you in

and cared for you since you were 2/3 months old

staying many days/nights/weeks with you in the hospital

even though you were just one of 20+ she was caring for.

She truly loved you

even though she knew you were not hers to keep.

Remmie, the Baby Home director - with the older children just before school




The "aunties" at the Baby Home who loved you and cared for you

tirelessly 



The other children at the Baby Home.



Your adoptive parents, who were just waiting for the complicated adoption process to be finished,

so that you could be in their arms forever. 



And there's our family - especially me.

Shayden (and often Kylie) and I prayed for you almost daily since last September.




My heart is in much pain - once again.



I've also loved you - and one day I know, I will see you again!

Until then,  ENJOY heaven - and your NEW LIFE there!

SOOOO MUCH BETTER!!!

P.S.: I will never EVER forget you!!!

No comments: